Run the Moors Fell Grand Prix
The Run the Moors Fell Grand Prix (RTM) is a series of 11 races run throughout the year and incorporates a range of fell races from shorter well marshalled introductory races to the longer more difficult races aimed at the more experienced fell runner. Many of the races are local but a few are a little further afield to give runners the experience of running in the lake and peak districts. Individual and team prizes are available and any individual that completes a minimum of 5 races is guaranteed a prize.
Below is a link to the latest championship tables and a list of this years races.
- 18 March 2018 – Wolf’s Pit Fell Race (cancelled)
- 07 April 2018 – Wardle Skyline Fell Race
- 07 May 2018 – Coiners Fell Race
- 27 May 2018 – Saddleworth Fell Race
- 03 June 2018 – Edenfield Fell Race
- 10 June 2018 – Knowl Hill Fell Race
- 24 June 2018 – Kinder Trog Fell Race
- 12 July 2018 – Bull Hill Fell Race
- 21 July 2018 – Ingleborough Fell Race
- 19 August 2018 – Crowden Horseshoe Fell Race
- 06 September 2018 – Hades Hill Fell Race
- 13 October 2018 – Langdale